Getting back to Coaching
Posted On - Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 7:04:00 AM
With the latest COVID lockdown in England coming to an end yesterday (1st December) and golf restarting again I'd like to announce I'm now able to offer a slightly reduced lesson service at Kirby Muxloe GC, due to COVID safeguarding rules.
To give clarity to the measures I've undertaken to create a safe lesson environment please note the following safeguarding points!
1-2-1 Lesson Booking.
- Lesson Bookings are being encouraged to be made online by using this link: Book a 1-2-1 Golf Lesson, where you can view my lesson diary to schedule a booking at a time that suits you.
- All payments are being encouraged to be made online to avoid passing cash that has been highlighted as a key transmission point.
- Phone & email bookings are also being taken where you’ll also be encouraged to make lesson payment electronically via Online Banking portals.
- Booking a lesson in person is still acceptable (with social distancing rules) and payment will again be encouraged to be made using Online Banking portals. Cash / cheque payments will be accepted but the online option is preferred.
My Coaching Environment Changes.
- I can only offer 1-2-1 coaching at this time!
- The rule of up to 6 players will operate in any group coaching environment.
- A minimum 2 meter distance will be maintained around each pupil while the session is in progress with an area marked out by cones.
- All equipment will be wiped & cleaned between lessons.
- Hand sanitiser is available and you will be actively encouraged to use.
- I’ll be responsible for administering and the collection of all golf balls being used and Golfers are asked not to touch the golf balls used in the lesson.
- All instruction will be given outside of the pupil lesson / playing area and all instruction will be given in an outdoor environment!
- For the purpose of instruction I'll use an alignment stick to highlight relevant areas, this will be cleaned continually with sanitising fluid.
- Pupils are asked to observe the non-physical contact rule and observe the social distance policy at all time.
- Parents, carers and guardians are welcome to attend junior 1-2-1 coaching sessions but are asked to respect the 2m sq player area distancing rule by standing behind a white coned line at all times.
- With pupil permission video will be used for the purpose of instruction that will be viewed from a 2m distance within the lesson, this content will also be sent to the pupil via email or text using the V1 Golf app to view at home.
- Alternatively for help & advice on any areas of your golf game Online checkout my Online Lesson Packages that you can viewed through my: Sign Up page.
- If you’d prefer to work on your game from the comfort of your home take look at my Online Coaching Options by checking out the V1 Golf Lesson Page using this useful link: Buy A V1 Golf Lesson
Stay Safe and Well.